Frequently Asked Questions
I want a painting but it's sold out, will it be remade in the next collection?
No, original paintings are released exclusively during Exhibitions and Collection/Series releases. Most paintings reflect similar styles but they are never alike. If you would like to have a favorite piece remade, commissions are open year round!
A print I want has retired, how do I buy it?
Prints are retired typically 2-4 years after release of the Original Painting to keep the quality of inventory to a certain standard. If you would like a print that has been retired, please shoot me a message and I'll make it happen for you!
Are prints digitally created?
I tried to buy an original painting this year but someone else bought it, can you hold a piece for me?
Paintings from my yearly collection cannot be held, reserved or placed on layaway. Because of high demand, payment for these works is required in full, inclusive of shipping charges. Prior to a collection release, I do offer a members only preview of my paintings for any individual signed up for my mailing list. Join the list and get early access!
Do you ship your artwork worldwide?
Prints are available worldwide!
Please note that certain postal services may be limited due to Covid-19 restrictions. If you're unsure whether your country accepts international packages during a lockdown, please email me and I'll check for you!
How can I check the status of my order?
Sign into your account on my homepage and look under 'recent purchases'. You'll find the shipping and tracking information updated below your invoice!
Didnt make an account at checkout? Just send me an email at
email@example.com with your order number and I'll update your order status.
Do you provide worldwide shipping for Original Paintings?
Will I be charged Customs Fees for Original Artwork?
Do you accept returns?
Returns are not accepted for Original and Commissioned artwork.
I am confident you will be happy with your purchase of my Fine Art Prints, but we all change our minds. If you do, please read through the information below and reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
- If you are for any reason unhappy with your purchase I will happily issue a replacement or refund providing items are returned within 30 days of receipt of your order, complete with all original tags, and in original condition.
- Please check the product when you receive the package, Buyer is responsible for any defect for products that are not checked within 2 weeks from the date of delivery.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping and customs fees of returned items.
- Please ensure all returned items are well packed, so as not to be damaged in transit.
- I strongly encourage our customers to send returns by a tracked and insured service as I am unable to take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If your return does not meet these criteria this policy will not apply.
- For returns, the item(s) will be inspected upon arrival and your refund will be processed within 1-3 business days. This will be minus any postage charges. Please follow up with your bank for an allotted deposit schedule.
Here at Mariamrajput.com, I am committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information. This privacy notice is designed to tell you which information we collect from you, how this information is used, and how it is protected.
Mariamrajput.com follows the privacy outlined on my website and I make sure to inform the customer of any changes. Mariamrajput.com does not allow any third parties to access private information of it's buyers, subscribers and affiliates, except in cases of law enforcement requests.
Collection & Use of Personal Information
Mariamrajput.com limites it's requests for information to what is requiredin order to ensure accurate service. Most of the information collected is very basic and is needed to complete a purchase or provide a refund. Examples of user information that may be collected may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, a description of items purchased or requested and the IP address of your computer.
Private buyers and representatives of private collections may request an Original Provenance signed and sealed by the Artist prior to shipment of their Original Artwork. Local and International Copyright laws apply.
Your experience with my artwork is my biggest priority. Please send me a message with any questions or concerns below!